Sunday, December 5, 2010

Some Christmas Gift ideas

f your teenager isn't into the latest computer game craze or have an ongoing hobby, it can be difficult finding ideas for Christmas gifts. Friends and relatives always begin asking long before I even have any Christmas gift ideas of things to give my children myself.
Here is a list of things you can get for that are bound to be a hit with any teenager, followed by a list of gift tips for specific items. If you have any more ideas for Christmas gifts, please feel free to email them to me. See also my list of last minute ideas and free stocking stuffer coupons.
Big Ticket Gift Ideas (Price is no object)
Clothes
Gift Ideas For Girls Only
  • Barrettes
  • Headbands
  • Necklace
  • Earrings
  • Bracelet
  • Perfume
  • Make-up
Gift Ideas For Boys Only
  • Favorite team items
  • Necklace
  • Cologne or aftershave

No comments:

Post a Comment